Mandatory information required by the Law of 5/6/2005 article 116/1 §1
"A third party using a payment number from the Belgian E.164 numbering plan shall provide the following data to the register referred to in the following paragraph with a view to publication, whereupon the numbering operator shall make it possible for this payment number to be used"
- 1° the name, address and, if applicable, the CBE number of the Service provider : Visadesk, Kattendijkdok Oostkaai 5, 2000 Antwerpen
- 2° the EU MOSS or Belgian VAT number of the party responsible for remitting the VAT on the collected funds: BE0440448591
- 3° description of the service: The primary services provided by Visadesk.be are aimed at assisting customers in obtaining travel visas and other travel documents. We describe documents and forms that the customer generally must submit to achieve these objectives and then we submit these duly completed documents and forms to the authorities or organizations.
- 4° the URLs used by the service: https://www.visadesk.be/EN/0900.php
- 5° the total price of the service: 0,50 euro per minute
- 6° the contact address, e-mail, and national telephone number whose call cost per minute are not higher than those for a call to a geographic number, for complaint handling; Visadesk, Kattendijkdok Oostkaai 5, 2000 Antwerp, firstname.lastname@example.org, 03/213 88 08
- 7° if applicable, the number of the licence according to the law of 7 May 1999 on on games of chance, betting, gaming establishments and the protection of the players and its execution decrees: not applicable
- 8° the start date and end date of the service: 09/05/2019 and 31/12/2099
- 9° the above-mentioned data that were applicable during the past 6 months, if they differ from the current data: not applicable